Hey there! I’m Elizabeth.
I’m 21. I’m a junior majoring in Communications. I recently got married in October. I lost my father young (when I was 16). I’ve learned to appreciate things and people more because of this. I look at life like it’s a teacher and I’m its student.
fun facts about me:
1. I’m severely allergic to grass.
2. I went to Disney World for the first time for my honeymoon.
3. I prefer classes online, because who likes driving in the snow?
4. My favorite place to vacation is Glen Arbor, Michigan.
5. I have 2 tattoos (one as a memorial for my father & the other is a matching one with my mother).
When I’m online, you can find me on Facebook. That’s
pretty much all I use the Internet for besides also checking on world news articles and such. Yeah, I know…boring, right? Right. I work full-time, go to school part-time (I used to go full-time until I started working the day shift and there aren’t as many evening classes to take) and I feel like a 50 year old trapped in a 21 year old’s body. Well, enough about me. Tell me about yourself?